Kingsway North is a prime location, immediately off the A1 and the northern gateway to the Team Valley Trading Estate.
The prestigious address is being redeveloped distinctively designed and substantially sized manufacturing units with office space – perfectly suited as a business’ headquarters.
The current design scheme is for buildings that are set back from the road to reflect the design philosophy of the Maingate scheme on the opposite side of Kingsway. Landscaped car parking as well as public and private access will occupy the front of the site.
At present, the plans for the site are to develop two units accessed from Kingsway, with the option to develop a third building on the western side of the site, accessed from Second Avenue.
The two Kingsway warehouse / industrial units have flexibility in the design and planning permissions, to enable customers to refine the specification.
- Potential for high office content
- Two storey offices, to ‘Grade A’ standard
- Opportunity for craneage and high power supply
- Choice of full glazed frontage
- Maximum 11,930 sqm of internal floor area
- 9m internal eaves height
- Dedicated service yards and extensive parking
- 240 car parking spaces, of which 13 are disabled bays
- Immediate access onto the A1
- Newcastle Airport offers regular flights to destinations across Europe, as well as freight facilities
- Ports of Tyne and Sunderland provide access to Europe
Team Valley Trading Estate:
- A vast estate with a diverse mix of successful businesses
- Established infrastructure, great connectivity and public transport options
- Numerous retail, dining and leisure outlets across the estate
- Range of commercial space to accommodate business growth and expansion
- Close to local amenities within Gateshead and Newcastle
Get in touch to find out more about the opportunity.