Intersect 19 is located in the Tyne Tunnel Estate, in the commercial hub of North Tyneside.
It’s a development of high bay manufacturing and distribution units, designed to maximise the efficient use of space. UK Land Estates designed and built the development which was awarded Commercial Development of the Year 2018 in the North East Property Awards.
Intersect 19 is now home to Pryme Group, with opportunities still available for the next phase.
- 9.4m eaves height
- Substantial 3 phase power supply
- 10% offices incorporated
- Dedicated service yards and extensive parking
- Immediate access onto the A19 and A1058 Coast Road
- Newcastle Airport offers regular flights to destinations across Europe, as well as freight facilities
- Ports of Tyne and Sunderland provide access to Europe
Tyne Tunnel Estate:
- Range of commercial space to accommodate business growth and expansion
- Public transport links including bus route 19 linking Tyne Tunnel Estate directly to the Tyne & Wear Metro and surrounding business and retail parks
- Close to local amenities and towns of North Shields and Wallsend, as well as other conurbations
Get in touch to find out more about the availability.