Eighth Avenue East has planning granted for a new hi-spec industrial / distribution unit on this large area of land at the heart of the Team Valley. Work will commence shortly to redevelop the site.
The site extends to 2 hectares (4.92 acres) and the proposed unit will be positioned on 2.23 acres to the east of the site.
- planning has been granted for uses B1 (a), B2 and B8 – light industrial, general industrial, storage and distribution
- Unit size – 3,412 sqm (36,726 sqft)
- Clear internal height 8.25m
- Two sectional overhead doors to warehouse
- Office accommodation with full height glazed reception area
- Mezzanine – for storage of extended office accommodation
- 60 onsite car parking spaces
- Separate secure service yard
- Potential to build to precise specifications
- There is the opportunity to join Eighth Avenue East with the adjacent site, Eighth Avenue West, which has planning granted for a unit of 4,916sqm (52,851 sqft)
- Combining both would provide a facility with up to around 8,361sqm (90,000 sqft)
- Immediate access onto the A1
- Newcastle Airport offers regular flights to destinations across Europe, as well as freight facilities
- Ports of Tyne and Sunderland provide access to Europe
Team Valley Trading Estate:
- A vast estate with a diverse mix of successful businesses
- Established infrastructure, great connectivity and public transport options
- Numerous retail, dining and leisure outlets across the estate
- Range of commercial space to accommodate business growth and expansion
- Close to local amenities within Gateshead and Newcastle
Get in touch to find out more about the opportunity.